Tips to Prepare your Home
For a Quick Sale
Every home and every case is different but,
in general, if you wish to obtain top dollar
for the sale of your home, it's a good idea to
get it ready to compete with other similar
homes in your neighborhood.
Commit to make your home for sale, the best
looking, the most affordable and the cleanest
in your area.
Here are a few tips to prepare your home for
be sure it is scrubbed or repainted if necessary.
- Tidy up the grounds, porches and garage.
- Keep lawn trimmed and edged
- Your front door adds to a first impression,
and straighten up.
- Make sure door bell is working.
- Wash windows and clean window coverings.
- Keep your bathrooms sparking clean.
- Use matching towels and decoration.
- Wash dishes, make beds, put away clothes
|My many years of experience are at your service.|
|I know what it takes to market your home |
|I will carefully listen to your needs and exceed |
|I work with a team of dedicated professionals who |
|are committed to get you results.|
|I am bilingual (English/Spanish)|
|I will pre-qualify the prospect buyer before I show |
|them your home.|
Carmen G. Gutierrez, agent with One West Realty
As your agent I know the buyer's requirements
- Keeps pets out of the way during
showings - some people have allergies
- Pack away valuables, store extra
furniture, guns, jewelry and medicines.
- Use air fresheners, preferably soft food
aromas like apple pie, cinnamon, pear.
- Clean fireplace, in winter time leave it
on when showing and at open houses.
- It’s best for you to leave the house
during showings and open houses.
and I can best emphasize the features of your
home in an objective way.
As your Real Estate Agent:
|-- All Rights Reserved - Carmen G. Gutierrez www.CarmenGRealtor.com --
You only have one chance to make that good first impression and your
home should at all times look much better and represent a better value
than the competition.